Thursday, September 08, 2005


FREE SPEECH vs CENSORSHIP
Pay attention to what is going on here. My Blogs are being deleted, all because we put the head of a murderous dictator on a cockroach!

Photo of squashed cockroaches was taken in one of Cuba's largest hospitals within the past year.

Doesn't the fact that 15,000 people have been executed in Cuba since 1959 mean anythingd? Is this a lovable Santa Claus? Is this a good representation of what government is all about - killing 15,000 people and driving 2 million more away? I think not.

Yet, when everything I write has been verified, checked out, and is a known fact, someone still can object to my telling the truth! This is nuts, and a lousy policy for Blogger to follow. I'm advising every Blogger I know about this. Let's bring it out into the open. Blogger practices censorship. Blogger does not believe in the U.S. Constitution, the Second Amendment, Free Speech (except for those who fall into the same political spectrum).

AN APOLOGY TO THE POOR COCKROACHES!
I owe every variety of cockroach known to man and even those yet undiscovered and therefore, unknown, as well, for besmirching them by putting fidelito's head on the body of one of them.

0 Comments:

<< Home